Faces In The Crowd

Send Us Your Pictures!

We have found that once someone eats at Lambert's Cafe, they come back again and tell their friends about us. We have talked to people in neighboring states who have been to Lambert's, as well as people in Las Vegas, NV, Michigan, Maryland, Jamaica, Germany, Australia, and Russia!

Due to the family like atmosphere of Lambert's, we would like to give you the opportunity to show us your Lambert's pride. Got a picture of someone wearing a Lambert's Cafe shirt or displaying something from Lambert's Cafe? It can be from a far-away place or your own backyard. E-mail it to pics@throwedrolls.com and we will post it below to share with our Internet family. (Gif or Jpeg formats are preferred).

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My first trip to Lambert's was awesome! Not only did I get to enjoy the atmosphere (ducking thrown rolls) but the method of transportation to the restaurant was incredible: We flew! We set out from Evansville, Indiana around 4:45 on Friday, August 22nd.

  1. The first picture shows (L) Zach S., Me (R) Ryan H. and Tammy H. Ryan was the pilot for the evening.
  2. The second picture is me and my dinner. I warmed up on 1.5 rolls and okra, not knowing the salad was going to be as big as my head. Needless to say, I was stuffed by the time we left and wondering if the plane was going to make it off the ground!
  3. The third picture is my boyfriend Zach and myself.
  4. The fourth picture is Tammy and Ryan.
  5. The fifth picture is our beautiful sunset as we drove back to Evansville and arrived before 9 pm!
You have an incredible restaurant that is welcoming and warm to everyone that enters.

Stephanie H.
Evansville, Indiana