Faces In The Crowd

Send Us Your Pictures!

We have found that once someone eats at Lambert's Cafe, they come back again and tell their friends about us. We have talked to people in neighboring states who have been to Lambert's, as well as people in Las Vegas, NV, Michigan, Maryland, Jamaica, Germany, Australia, and Russia!

Due to the family like atmosphere of Lambert's, we would like to give you the opportunity to show us your Lambert's pride. Got a picture of someone wearing a Lambert's Cafe shirt or displaying something from Lambert's Cafe? It can be from a far-away place or your own backyard. E-mail it to pics@throwedrolls.com and we will post it below to share with our Internet family. (Gif or Jpeg formats are preferred).

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My family (17 of us) and I ate at the Foley, Al. Lambert's on Thursday Aug. 20th. We had an awesome time. We had a waitress I believe her name was Ramona. She gave my dad a fit, it was funny. She then noticed my son and was telling the other waitresses she was going to marry him, that is when my sister snapped this pict. When I got back home, one of my students that had eaten there also but the week before us, had posted some pictures on facebook. And guess who was also in her picture, yes Ramona. I just wanted you to know that you have a great staff, everyone was very nice. It is people like Ramona and the rest of your staff that make your restaurant and great place to eat. We hope to see ya'll again next year.

Thanks
Lisa W.
Valley Mills, Texas