Faces In The Crowd

Send Us Your Pictures!

We have found that once someone eats at Lambert's Cafe, they come back again and tell their friends about us. We have talked to people in neighboring states who have been to Lambert's, as well as people in Las Vegas, NV, Michigan, Maryland, Jamaica, Germany, Australia, and Russia!

Due to the family like atmosphere of Lambert's, we would like to give you the opportunity to show us your Lambert's pride. Got a picture of someone wearing a Lambert's Cafe shirt or displaying something from Lambert's Cafe? It can be from a far-away place or your own backyard. E-mail it to pics@throwedrolls.com and we will post it below to share with our Internet family. (Gif or Jpeg formats are preferred).

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

27th of October was my lucky day!


 

We recently moved to Saint Charles, Missouri from Chicago. My husband went on a business trip last month and couldn't tell me enough about your restaurant!! He promised he would take me and last Saturday, the 27th of October was my lucky day!!

Your kind staff might just remember me; I am the one who just couldn't get over what a phenomenal place you have so my mouth was hanging open the entire time and I was taking pictures of everything and everyone!! I ordered the Chef Salad as I am a vegetarian and when the kind waitress brought it to me, I could not believe how big it was!! My husband's meatloaf was better than mine (and trust me, he doesn't have the guts to say that often) and the Pass a Rounds were to die for!! I have never in my 28 years of life (yep, I am SO lying on how many years of life I have truly had)ever experienced such a jaw-dropping array of fantastic food, a truly enjoyable and relaxing atmosphere and genuine kindness all around!!

We cannot wait to go back!!

From the bottom of our hearts, we want to say thank you to all of you!!

Sincerely,
Steve and LuAnn M.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home